Friday 21 August 2009

I Heart Michelle

OK, so the background of this story goes something like this: In December last year, on one of the blogs I read it said that if you leave your postal addresses as a comment, they would send you a love letter, no matter where in the world you live. And so I did.

A few weeks later my love letter arrived and I felt good about it for weeks. And then a few months later another love letter arrived and I felt just as great about that one too.

And now, a few months after the last one, another letter has arrived.

"Have a cup of tea and read an old dusty book that smells like the past," writes the sender, Michelle.

Who am I to argue??

4 comments:

Doily said...

Dearest Meg,
I saw your love letter on the internet and thought I would write you one as well. You have beautiful red hair which is good as red is my favourite colour too! Also I think you are fun, fantastic and fabulous!
love, love and more love,
Steph

Shokoofeh said...

hey it's fantastic!!!
Is that beautiful thing the envelop???


:)

Meg said...

Why, thank you, Ms Doily! That is mighty, mighty sweet of you.

And yes, Shokoofeh, that beautiful thing is the envelope. I just love that little red robin.

Anonymous said...

what an awesome idea!!