Tuesday 17 June 2008

For Del & Phyllis!

Congratulations to all the same sex partners in California who, as of yesterday, are now legally allowed to marry each other.

It's the best international news I have heard in ages.

And congratulations for its progressiveness to the Supreme Court of California who overturned the state's ban on same-sex marriage in a four-to-three decision.

Being one of four sisters, I feel I am an expert in how to love deeply a person of my own gender. And feeling how I do about PJ, I am an expert in love that gives you no choice; in love that shreds you, like a confidential document.

I miss you PJ, love Meg in Melbourne.

1 comment:

The Toy Society said...

Hey Meg, thanks for stopping by at The Toy Society blog. Your 'For Design Purposes' project is great! I'd never heard of it, but what a great response you had!
Bianca