Saturday 21 June 2008

Everybody was Born

When my sister K was pregnant with one of her girls, I can't remember which one, she told me how she would walk around looking at people thinking, Everybody was born. Everybody was once carried around in their mother's womb and was given birth to.

At the same time, my sister E was looking for a new share-house and I remember her saying that she was walking around thinking, Everybody has to sleep, whether it be in a home or on a park bench, every single person has to sleep.

When I was working on this project, I was obsessed with nails and corners and hooks and edges from where I could suspend my t-shirts.

How we see the world through our individual lenses interests me. Like the guy looking for the best place to dance in yesterday's video. Like the woman looking for found objects in the city. Like this woman looking for the best blog moment, today.

No comments: